This is an established, commercial law firm with a great reputation. They have growing offices in both Sydney and Melbourne and a diverse range of clients including international corporations, high-net worth individuals and large family businesses. Described as innovative and helpful this firm is regularly involved in landmark transactions across difficult legal matters.
Working within the busy Office Services team, you will be responsible for:
- Mail room duties, sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Liaising with all levels of staff within the firm
- Ordering files to be archived and managing storage
- Assisting with cleaning and serving from the kitchen
- Stocking kitchen and ordering stationery
- Updating records spreadsheets to ensure files can easily be retrieved
- Relief reception and general administrative duties
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A proactive approach to your work
- A flexible personality to be hands on and provide relief for reception/administration
- Corporate presentation and communication skills both verbal and written
Apply directly by clicking the link attached, Alternatively for a confidential conversation call 02 8270 9715.
To apply for this role please follow the apply now button or for a confidential discussion please contact me on the number below