Work for a friendly, down to earth, boutique law firm based in the Sydney CBD. This firm is seeking Intermediate Legal Secretary to join their team.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Email management
- Preparation of correspondence and legal documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Open and closing files
- Electronic filing
- Ad Hoc administration duties
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 2 - 3 years legal secretarial experience
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are a friendly, easy going and down to earth legal secretary looking to work in a highly regarded specialist boutique law firm in Sydney then apply now.
Click the appropriate link on this page or call Anthony Demarco at people2people 02 8270 9715.
To apply for this role please follow the apply now button or for a confidential discussion please contact me on the number below