Operating out of one of the busiest parts of the city, this position will be working with the property team specialising within operational expenditure (OPEX). There are 600 tenants to service ranging from various industries. The business offers an increase superannuation, travel club, gym membership discounts, yoga classes, and onsite parking.
Reporting to the manager of utilities, you will;
- Collating data and generating reports
- Raising purchase orders
- Providing exceptional communication skills to external and internal stakeholders
- Data entry
To be considered for the role you will need;
- Experience within the utility industry (electricity, gas, water, energy)
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline
- Experience with Microsoft excel with V lookup's and pivot tables
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Up to $83,000 + 12% super
- Company benefits e.g. Gym membership discounts, purchase extra annual leave, onsite parking, travel club.
- Opportunity to work in a highly recognised business and learn the whole aspects of a large scale operations team.
To apply for this role please follow the apply now button or for a confidential discussion please contact me on the number below