A leading Civil Construction company, this organisation with a global presence have longstanding history in the market place and have experienced year on year growth. The lengthy tenures of staff are a testament to management and the positive culture. With an emphasis on its family values and culture that have been established over the last forty years, our client now has an opportunity for an experienced Internal Sales Executive to join their high performing sales and estimating team.
about the role
This varied and challenging role will see you working alongside a team of highly motivated individuals, responsible for the following duties:
- Outbound prospect/sales calls
- Updating leads prospect sheet
- Appointment scheduling for BDM sales visits
- Assist BDM's with managing the sales pipeline and chasing leads
- Providing support to the sales and estimating team
- Client and contractor liaison
- Manage and coordinate estimators email inbox
- Update project sheets and coordinate tender websites
- Regular updating of all leads on prospect sheet/PipeDrive
- Travel coordination for Sales Team
- Preperation of tender submissions, updating templates and proposal formatting
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
A highly motivated and passionate sales professional with a drive to suceed, you are an exceptional comminicator with an outgoing personality. With a professional telephone manner you are confident with the ability to influence, have a flair for marketing and possess strong organisational and time management skills. You will have strong MS Word and PowerPoint skills along with exposure to Indesign. Previous internal sales experience within the industrial or automotive would be highly desirable. If you are currently seeking a new sales role with an established organisation this is an opportunity not to be missed! APPLY NOW!