Your responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Lead the delivery of an organisational-wide financial management transformation program that requires you to direct and motivate stakeholders across the organisation. This includes program planning, reporting and delivery.
- Direct and motivate stakeholders in the conduct of strategic and operational activities in accordance with the program priorities.
- Lead the planning and management of the approach to operational and strategic projects and initiatives to meet the objectives, budget and timelines of agreed outcomes
- Analyse relevant data, make recommendations to identify emerging issues and trends with a view to providing proactive and targeted programs in accordance with the business model, legislative requirements and delegated authorities.
- Provide operational and strategic advice to the Executive management.
- Prepare and review briefs, reports and submissions and make appropriate recommendations on the programs
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the most appropriate and desirable outcomes for delivering programs and activities.
To be considered for this opportunity you should have:
- Extensive senior program management and leadership experience within government.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent relevant experience in a business or related field.
- Sound financial management knowledge
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins at people2people on 02 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion
To apply for this role please follow the apply now button or for a confidential discussion please contact me on the number below