Within this 9 month contract you will facilitate numerous high impact events from start to completion.
This role will involve the development and execution of all events, you will be responsible for researching and identifying relevant themes, topics and expert contributors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying changes and issues within the external market which may result in the need for an event
- Ensuring all content of events are relevant and engaging for all members
- Executing of all events as per planned schedule
- Ensuring successful delivery and outcome of all events, gathering feedback from attendees to provide qualitative insights in to their success
To be considered for this position you will possess:
- Considerable knowledge of developing, planning and executing high impact events
- Demonstrated evidence of end to end event delivery in a high volume, member centric environment
- Proven negotiating and influencing skills to attract key note speakers and sponsors
- Collaborative and inclusive working style
To apply for this role please follow the apply now button or for a confidential discussion please contact me on the number below