Looking to work for a highly regarded, national law firm where you will be genuinely appreciated for your efforts? Join this award winning firm who have offices throughout Australia!
This position is to work within Corporate Law, supporting a Partner and the wider team, this role will see you:
- Managing diaries, emails and appointments
- Organising travel, catering and transport
- Editing and amend documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Drafting correspondence
- Other ad hoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Proficient with MS Office
- Confident communication skills and immaculate presentation and professionalism
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715 for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this role please follow the apply now button or for a confidential discussion please contact me on the number below