One of Australia's most successful Technology Corporations, this globally positioned company provides mobility products and solutions for public and private transportation systems.
As the field maintenance technician you will be responsible for ensuring the ongoing system maintenance of the road tolling systems. Diagnosis, repair and modification of existing toll equipment which includes both hardware and software components. You will also be required to complete routine maintenance, fault finding and repair, and installation and enhancements.
- Provide technical service to support and maintain operations of the tolling systems
- Complete reporting and all documentation associated with maintenance activities
- Diagnosis, repair and modification of existing equipment which incorporates both hardware and software components
- Must be able to identify and permanently rectify equipment faults and organise part repairs either in-house or externally
- Manage KPI's, meet and exceed service level agreements
- Must be available for 24 hour on-call duties (shared roster)
- Qualified Registered Electrician with a minimum of a restricted electrical licence
- Previous experience working with computer and hardware repair and fault analysis
- Competent IT user, Microsoft suite, Windows & general network configuration
- Strong knowledge of electrical and OHS Standards
- Able to work at heights
- Must have a current Australian drivers licence
To apply for this role please follow the apply now button or for a confidential discussion please contact me on the number below