This global utilities manufacturer are expanding their scope across Australia, experiencing rapid growth. By placing a value on the quality of their service they are now seeking a dedicated Customer Service Coordinator as they continue to develop and reap the rewards of repeat business and recommendations within their niche industry.
Reporting to the Office Manager, as a Customer Service Coordinator you will provide excellent customer service and become a valued part of the close-knit team. The role will involve a blend of inbound calls, order processing along with administrative duties.
- Handling incoming calls and answering queries
- Receiving and processing orders accurately
- Problem-solving, and prioritising orders/requests.
- Data entry and updating the system as required
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders
- Previous phone-based customer service experience
- Ability to problem-solve
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within the wholesale industry would be desirable but not necessary
- The ability to build a strong rapport with customers and stakeholders
- Your personable, and outgoing nature will prove a hit with this hiring manager!
- Permanent role
- $50,000 + super + incentive bonuses
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- Work with a company experiencing significant year on year growth
- Potential for career progression
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 4.00pm, or 9am - 5pm, CBD location
- Enjoy drinks amongst a social team with a very work-hard/play-hard attitude!