Supporting two Partners and 3 others, your main duties will include:
- File and Diary management
- Preparation of precedent court documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Client liaison
- Invoicing and financial management of matters
- All other general ad hoc tasks such as photocopying, faxing, filling etc
To be considered for an interview with this leading law firm you must have:
- Previous Employment or Litigation experience highly desirable
- Proven experience working as a Secretary within the legal profession
- Fast and accurate typing and developed MS Office skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to different teams and environments with short notice
If you are looking for an involved and varied role within a friendly and collaborative team environment where you can build and expand your skill set, this could be your ideal opportunity - Fresh start in the New Year!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
To apply for this role please follow the apply now button or for a confidential discussion please contact me on the number below