This firm prides themselves on their professional, friendly and close knit working environment. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to be mentored and trained by reputable industry leaders where there is strong career progression available.
Supporting within the Property Practice group, your duties will include:
- Diary and Email management
- Preparing & amending court documents
- Liaising with clients
- File management
- Dictaphone typing
To be successful in securing an interview you must possess:
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a Legal Secretary
- Professional Presentation
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Have a proactive and can-do attitude
To apply for this position please click on the appropriate link on this page OR for a confidential discussion please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth 02 8270 9775.
To apply for this role please follow the apply now button or for a confidential discussion please contact me on the number below