People2peole Brisbane have partnered with an organisation that has focused on delivering quality customer service through true partnership values and customising their services to suit their client's needs - this is the reason why they have become known as market leaders in their field.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for proactively sourcing and building a talent pool of top talent to ensure all projects run smoothly and have the correct team on board. In addition you will be responsible for setting up and assisting with Induction meetings, including ensuring all paperwork is up to date and correct coupled with the online learning modules and systems.
Key selection criteria:
- Previous Recruitment experience - agency or internal preferably within a blue collar environment managing a broad range of roles.
- Experience in proactively growing and maintaining a talent pool.
- Proven track record in stakeholder management and engagement.
- Thorough understanding and experience of sound recruitment methodologies
- Permanent position, Monday to Friday
- Proactive and growing business
- Opportunity to take ownership and accountability
- CBD location
- Manage the end to end process
- Positive and supportive team culture
To apply for this role please follow the apply now button or for a confidential discussion please contact me on the number below