With offices globally and an expanding Sydney office, this reputable firm are located in the heart of the CBD with spectacular views. The firm maintain a very low staff turnover and provide their staff with; Regular team and firm wide events (lunches, dinners, drinks, Melbourne cup and Christmas parties), health insurance discounts, monthly morning teas and more!
You will support a highly regarded, Senior Partner who focuses on intellectual property.
Your duties will include:
- Coordinate all travel arrangements
- Prepare and amend documents
- Draft correspondence
- Manage files
- Liaise with top-tier clients
- Assist with organisation of events
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary within Litigation
- A typing speed of approximately 55 wpm + and be intermediate to advanced in MS Office
- Confident communication skills and be professionally presented
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.