Are you looking for a step up into a PA / EA position? Would you like to support the head of a department?
To be successful in this busy role your resume will ideally display experience as a legal secretary within commercial construction and PPPs. You will have extensive skills in word, PowerPoint and Outlook packages plus a typing speed in excess of 60wpm. It is important that you have skills in communication, both verbally and written. You will be client focused with an excellent phone manner and be able to assist others within your team.
Supporting the Head of Construction you can expect to undertake a variety of tasks and responsibilities. You daily duties will include:
- Answering incomming calls and assisting with queries where appropriate Diary management
- Organising meetings
- Liasing with clients and internal stakeholders
- Preparing powerpoint presentations
- Preparing and formatting legal documents
- Assisting with events
- Overseeing billing for all property lawyers
- Assistance with conducting property searches
- Assisting in change management
Located in the heart of the CBD this mid-tier law firm has a great reputation for professionalism and a positive workplace culture. They have regular staff functions and sponsor various sporting events. You will be working close to multiple transport options and can expect to be involved in regular social events.
To find out more please call Rachel Kidd on 03 9098 7430 or apply online.