They are currently seeking Legal Secretaries with differing levels of experience across their Litigation, Corporate/ Commercial and Property teams.
You must have at least two years' experience providing secretarial support up to partner level to be considered for any of these opportunities.
The successful candidate must also possess a positive, proactive manner and be a team player. It's imperative that you are polished, professional and be committed to a service orientated approach to work.
Duties and responsibilities will vary with the opportunity but are likely to include:
- Typing and collation of various legal documents
- Contact with clients and other internal staff
- File and diary management (including travel arrangements)
- Preparing correspondence
- Preparation of client accounts (billing)
- Ad hoc administrative support as required
If you have a minimum of two years' experience working in a fellow commercial law firm, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
To apply for this role please follow the apply now button or for a confidential discussion please contact me on the number below