An excellent opportunity exists for a Legal Secretary to work for a global law firm renowned for their outstanding performance and retaining talent. You will be working within a down to earth collaborative team-focused environment in the Melbourne CBD. This firm encourages work-life balance and flexibility i.e. staggered hours within the team of secretaries.
You will be expected to provide varied PA, administrative and secretarial support to a key Partner and lawyers in the Construction and Development team. You will be a key team player and support every member of the team to ensure the needs of the Melbourne office are met.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Building relationships with clients and their teams
- Business development
- Organising client dinners and events
- Liaising with lawyers
- Diary management and organising travel arrangements
- Drafting correspondence
- Electronic filing and printing
To guarantee an interview for this opportunity you will be:
- An experienced Legal Secretary ideally with commercial experience
- A key team player, able to use their own initiative and have a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- A proactive, hardworking individual accustomed to working under pressure towards tight deadlines
If this role appeals to you then apply via the link or alternatively call Aimee Burton at people2people on 9098 7433.
To apply for this role please follow the apply now button or for a confidential discussion please contact me on the number below