At the moment, we have a number of vacancies located in various North Shore locations working any days between Monday and Friday at full time hours or reduced hours at 2,3 or 4 days per week.
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Setting up and maintaining meeting rooms and communal areas
- Answering incoming calls and responding to emails
- Providing ad hoc administration support to various teams
- Liaising with facilities management to organise building repairs
What you will bring to the role:
- Previous experience working on a corporate reception desk
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Professional demeanour and corporate presentation
- Capacity to work on a part time basis at full time hours on various days (between Mon-Fri)
If you are interested in temporary, contract, or temp-perm receptionist/administration opportunities to develop your career, please apply today!
Please note: this is an expression of interest advert for registering with people2people for upcoming roles.
To apply for this role please follow the apply now button or for a confidential discussion please contact me on the number below