You can expect to be an integral part of this Construction Litigation team and your duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders, clients and their teams which will entail close and consistent contact
- Extensive diary management and travel arrangements
- Document production (creating, amending, drafting)
- Preparing briefs and court documents
- Event organisation
- Complex billing
- Liaising with lawyers and other senior staff
- Drafting correspondence
This innovative and progressive practice have a reputation for supporting continuous development through a wide range of accessible and structured learning and development programs, mentoring from skilled and intelligent leaders and nurturing a collaborative environment where people are happy to share their knowledge with others.
The successful candidate can expect not only being an integral member of a successful Construction Litigation team for one of Asia Pacific's leading law firms, but also a wide range of top tier employment benefits - including beautiful offices in prime CBD location, state of the art technology, gym membership, corporate discounts, an extensive health and wellbeing program and much more!
If you possess the above attributes and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume to Aimee Burton asap.
To apply for this role please follow the apply now button or for a confidential discussion please contact me on the number below