people2people are working closely with the NSW Government who are seeking an experienced Principal Project Manager on an initial 2 month assignment with potential to extend
- Develop and deliver an organisational-wide data governance model incorporating government requirements, policies and procedures, audit recommendations and business requirements.
- Create and maintain professional working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the most appropriate and desirable outcomes for delivering the project.
- Prepare and review briefs, reports and submissions and make appropriate recommendations on the project.
- Provide operational and strategic advice to the Executive management.
- Project planning and reporting.
- Extensive senior program management and leadership experience within the government sector
- Tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent relevant experience in a business or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Sound data governance management knowledge
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins at people2people on 02 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion
To apply for this role please follow the apply now button or for a confidential discussion please contact me on the number below